HOW-TO START WITH EZtrack®
Get access to our learning ressources to get the most out of your system in no time!
OVERVIEW OF OUR LEARNING & TECHNICAL RESOURCES
- EZtrack® USER GUIDE
- EZtrack® QUICK STARTER GUIDE
- EZtrack® VIDEO TUTORIALS
- EZtracking UE4 LIVE LINK PLUGIN
For every user of our standard EZtrack® Studio kit that relies on the Vive/SteamVR tracking combo, we will provide a complete documentation covering all useful aspects and features of the system.
Here the main topics presented inside:
– Equipment installation,
Complementary to the main EZtrack® User Guide, we are happy to provide every user with a specific Quick Starter Guide.
The main topics covered inside are:
– First/initial setup of your EZtrack® system: overview of the Pelicase components, assembly of the kit, wire of the hardware parts, mount of the Base Stations rig.
– EZtrack® User Interface: webapp overview, network configuration, set-up of the studio referential, visual check within the viewport.
The main covered topics are:
– Calibration of your system: set the studio origin with your tracker,
– Main features of the EZtrack® user interface: network configuration, offsets configuration of the trackers, first calibration/recalibration (tutorials yet to be released soon)
For the Antilatency system users, a dedicated tutorial is also available to ease setting-up the [EZtrack®+Antilatency] combo. Please refer to the corresponding section below in this page.
Covered items are :
• Main features of the EZtrack® user interface: network configuration, offset configuration, first calibration/recalibration (yet to be released soon)
EZtrack® X ANTILATENCY COMBO TUTORIALS
How to combine the two systems for your virtual studio setup
Get access to our EZtracking Live Link Plugin for Unreal4!
Wanna try it out even if you are not a registered EZtrack® system user yet? No problem! Please fill the form at clicking the request button:
One or more of our technical instructors travel to your studio facilities to provide an extended on-site training program over 2 full working days. The plan does encompass:
– DAY #1: EZtrack® system installation, single lens calibration on your own camera rig with purpose of having tracking being effective by the end of the day!
– DAY #2: exploration of the various parameters of the interface, while making the bridge with your specific live 3D render as the AR production workflow. For UE4 users, we will go-through our EZtracking Live Link Plugin interface.
Provided 100% remotely over 5-hour based modules, with the direct assistance of our technical engineer online. Proposed modules:
– EZtrack® HANDS-ON: at time of unpacking your system, will guide you step-by-step over visio to assist on connecting its different parts, before exploring all EZtrack® core features, so you can start operating the system on your own after very few hours only.
– UNREAL’S COMPOSURE PIPELINE: in-depth knowledge delivered about how to operate the RA-based workflow through the engine, while exploring the different ways to process live image keying and frames compositing.
– GET YOUR LENS PROFILED BY OUR OWN TEAM: As we can rent a wide range of gear to our local equipment partners, we will calibrate your own [camera+lens] config according to your preferred live render engine. A specific lens profile will then be delivered to you at the end of the process.
– ACCESS TO OUR LENS CALIBRATION MASTERCLASS: Provided over 2 full working days, our instructor will travel to your studio facilities to share in-depth knowledge about lens profiling while providing your studio with our dedicated calibration tools and methodology.
Depending on both the requirements for your virtual studio and the technical specifications of your workflow, then we can activate either a single or mutualized expertise within the following areas:
– Cameras tracking (optical & hybrid/mechanical),