HOW-TO START WITH EZtrack®
Get access to our learning ressources to get the most out of your system in no time!
OVERVIEW OF OUR LEARNING & TECHNICAL RESOURCES
- EZtrack® WIKI & KNOWLEDGE BASE
- EZtrack® GUIDE & QUICK STARTER
- EZtrack® MINI-VIDEO TUTORIALS
- EZtracking UE4 LIVE LINK PLUGIN
Explore our full online documentation and knowledge base to learn operating your system in no time!
– EZtrack® User Guide and Quick Starter Guide
For every registered client of our EZtrack® system, we will provide a complete documentation covering all useful aspects and features of the system, thus, regardless of the version of the kit purchased in the first place.
Also, complementary to the main EZtrack® User Guide, every user will have access to our Quick Starter Guide covering the setup of the system and its user interface.
All content is now available 100% online, wherever, whenever you want, thanks to our dedicated Wiki page!
From basic system installation to more advanced camera line-up setting, learn how to unleash all features of your EZtrack® system!
The current list will soon be completed with advanced topics such as external encoders setup and object/talent tracking setup over either Antilatency or Vive: stay tuned!
EZtrack® X ANTILATENCY COMBO TUTORIALS
How to combine the two systems for your virtual studio setup
Get access to our EZtracking Live Link Plugin for Unreal4!
Wanna try it out even if you are not a registered EZtrack® system user yet? No problem! Please fill the form at clicking the request button:
One of our technical instructor travels to your studio facilities to provide an extended on-site training program over 2 full working days. This plan does encompass:
– DAY #1: EZtrack® system installation, single lens calibration on your camera rig with purpose of having tracking effective by end of the day!
– DAY #2: exploration of the various parameters of the interface, while using your own live 3D render as AR production workflow. For UE4 users, we will go-through our EZtracking Live Link Plugin interface.
Provided 100% remotely over 5-hour based modules, with the direct assistance of our technical engineer online. Proposed modules:
– EZtrack® HANDS-ON: at time of unpacking your system, will guide you step-by-step over visio to assist on connecting its different parts, before exploring all EZtrack® core features, so you can start operating the system on your own after very few hours only.
– UNREAL’S COMPOSURE PIPELINE: in-depth knowledge delivered about how to operate the workflow through the engine, while exploring the different ways to process live image keying and frames compositing.
– GET YOUR LENS PROFILED BY OUR OWN TEAM: as we can rent a wide range of gear to our local equipment partners, we will calibrate your own [camera+lens] config according to your preferred live render engine. A specific lens profile will be delivered at the end of the process.
– ACCESS TO OUR LENS CALIBRATION MASTERCLASS: provided over 2 full working days, our instructor will travel to your studio facilities to share in-depth knowledge about lens profiling while providing your studio with our dedicated calibration tools and methodology.
Depending on both the requirements for your virtual studio and the technical specifications of your workflow, then we can activate either a single or mutualized expertise within the following areas:
– Cameras tracking (optical & hybrid/mechanical),