In this section you will learn how to configure a new base station to use it in your kit.
To be properly detected, all base stations must be set to different channels.
- First connect a lighthouse tracker to your EZtrack hub and power only one base station.
- Then switch to the webapp.
- Look at the device panel to check if your device and base station are detected.
- Check channel of the current base station by moving the mouse over the icon.
5. Power off the base station.
6. Repeat the process for each base station.
7. If base stations share the same channel, change it.
To change a channel, take a pin and press the hole at the back of the station. One pressure equals one more channel than your actual channel.